WISPEED undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, made from https://www.wispeed.net/en/, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Computer and Liberties law.
Each form intended solely for WISPEED limits the collection of personal data to the strict minimum necessary (minimization of data) and indicates in particular:
- what are the objectives of the collection of these data (purposes);
- if this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your application;
- your rights Computer and Freedoms and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on the site are processed according to secure protocols and allow WISPEED to manage requests received in its computer applications.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is collected by: LOGICOM SA - 55, rue de Lisbonne 75008 PARIS
FINALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data collected via the WISPEED website are processed in a number of ways, with the aim of:
The data collected from this website is exclusively reserved for LOGICOM SA - 55 rue de Lisbonne 75008 PARIS.
DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
WISPEED does not store personal data beyond the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing, while respecting the applicable legal and regulatory limits:
LAW OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
In accordance with the laws and regulations in force, including the RGPD and the Data Protection Act, you have the following rights: access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, lodging a complaint with the CNIL.
For any information or exercise of your rights on the processing of personal data managed by WISPEED, you can contact us:
- by the contact form or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address:
To the attention of the Data Protection Officer
55, rue de Lisbonne