Enjoy the ride
Suitable for anyone, slide with ease with our H332C LED hoverboard.
WHEN DESIGN AND MOBILITY MEET
The H332C LED will ensure you have the most fun skiing experience possible. With Bluetooth speakers, you can share with your friends great moments on your favorite music. Embarked on a 2x350 W 20-cell engine that reaches up to 7.5 miles per hour, you will travel through every environment at a speed and ease disconcerting. You will be helped in this task by its large 36V battery which takes 3 hours to recharge. Trendy and cool, it has 4 integrated LED light bars and bright wheels of the most beautiful effect. Finally, the H332C LED is able to support a maximum of 220 pounds loaded.
Your hoverboard is factory calibrated. In case the latter does not react correctly (shaking, difficult to control...), it is necessary to repeat a calibration:
- Turn off the hoverboard and keep it horizontal. Press the on/off button for about 7 seconds until the horn emits a continuous "beep, beep, beep".
- Turn off the hoverboard and turn it back on (Briefly press the on/off button).
The calibration is complete.
An explanatory video is available via the following link:
SEE THE VIDEO
- Check that the platform is not tilted forwards or backwards by more than 10° when you ride on it
- If your hoverboard overheats, put it in a cool, dry place and wait for the battery or engine to cool down before using it again.
- Check that you have not exceeded the speed limit
- Redo a calibration
No, using the hoverboard with a weak battery may cause instability, cause injury, and shorten the life of the battery.
For safety reasons, it is not recommended to use the hoverboard in rainy weather. After driving, store it in a dry place to prolong its life.